Bixby Creek Bridge (Big Sur)

Bixby Creek Bridge (Big Sur)
Big Sur, My Hometown
Brilliant film composer Alan Silvestri lives just down the road in the Kodak Mansion and he deserves every square foot.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Dedication

To further benefit Twilight fans, the link below takes you to the original recording I made at 3 AM that morning in1999.  It is the only 24-bit master in existence, ten-thousand times finer than the 16-bit copy Atlantic Records made their soundtrack CD for Twilight from and even higher than the music used for the film itself.

But the main reason I am making this available is the immense respect I have for my fellow Twilight fans, who are loyal because they recognize the monumental creative achievement and generosity of spirit that makes Twilight the most accomplished work of cinematic art of our time.  And they have responded with all their hearts.  Those are the kind of people I like to have in my life - I invite you all in!

This recording goes out from my heart, expressing the undying devotion Claude Debussy left for his Clair, to you my fellow Twilight fans, who together are creating a world safe for artists to do their greatest work, ensuring there will always be room on our planet for the great creative spirits among us like Stephanie Meyers and those who brought with them the scent of heaven, like my little boy, Skye, who my world revolves around.

No comments:

Post a Comment